This project comprised multiple data centre installations for Australia’s first 3G Mobile Network.
Waterman undertook all MEP services for all sites nationally, including:
• Dual power systems
• Dual UPS systems
• Standby diesel alternators
• Redundant air conditioning systems with dry air-cooled condensers and chilled water
• Gas fire suppression, including VESDA
• State-of-the-art remote power and environmental monitoring systems
• Security Systems
• Backbone cabling systems.
Data Centres completed in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.